Beyond Arkaedea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Arkaedea

Of the Ti'rhyn and more...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quickening Spring...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Creatrix
Admin
The Creatrix

Number of posts : 721
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Keeper Profile
Keeper Name: Dama'rapt Fahnnan
Race: Leafdancer

Quickening Spring... Empty
PostQuickening Spring...

Absent me is sorry. I think allergies got the better of me today!

I have completed the actual Prize t'irhyn and will be working on the few LDAD winners who asked for their eggs to be made up into 'rhyns now.

Tomorrow is 'Out-With-the-In-Laws Day' so I may not get them done before Monday, and likely the LOLbunny prizes won;t be up until then either.

I've started working on the Hatching RP thread in the off-site forums and will send out a mailing list notification as soon as it is ready!

Those of you involved in the Darkening of the Light RP may be interested to know that I have closed the current thread, will be awarding RP prizes from it some time during or shortly after the Hatching RP and will then be starting up the same story line in a new thread from a fresh vantage point, 'post' hatching season.

Everyone is welcome to join the RPs at any time unless they specifically state otherwise and if you have any questions just PM me. love!
Back to top Go down
http://starborne.darkwinter.net/Arkaedea/
Share this post on: reddit

Quickening Spring... :: Comments

No Comment.

Quickening Spring...

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond Arkaedea :: General Information :: StarStream-
Jump to: